1. Get the Led Out The American Led Zeppelin - Thursday, September 25, 7:30pm, Red Rocks Amphitheatre
2. National Public Lands Day Projects - Saturday 9/27/14
Where: Keystone Resort & Locations Across Colorado
“National Public Lands Day is a celebration of our natural resources, from local parks and community gardens to state parks and national monuments,” says Anna Wadhams, NPLD program manager for the National Environmental Education Foundation, noting that thirty sites across Colorado will participate in volunteer projects that involve building and maintaining trails and roads! The event runs from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., with breakfast and lunch provided. Volunteers are encouraged to register at cmc.org; all NPLD volunteers will receive a coupon for free entry into a national park or national monument federal-fee area. For more information, visit publiclandsday.org.
3. Susan G Koman Race for the Cure - Sunday, September 28 at Pepsi Center
Join some of your favorite teams for the 2014 Susan G. Komen Colorado Race for the Cure® in Denver at the Pepsi Center. The Avalanche, Denver Broncos Football Club, Nuggets and Outlaws are joining Komen Colorado to Team Up for Pink for the Race for the Cure® in Denver. We have exciting things happening this year, including a new Race route! Don’t miss out, get your team together now. Walk with Team Mountain powered by Honey Smoked Fish Company on Sunday!
4. Australian Pink Floyd Show - Sunday, Sep 28 7:30p at the Paramount Theatre
5. Coming up: Tues & Wed - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers with Steve Winwood
Two Shows: Tuesday, September 30th and Wednesday, October 1