Play it Forward with the Colorado Lottery
The Colorado Lottery wants to give you $5,000 for writing your own take on a holiday classic. Submissions are over, but now it's your turn to rate your favorites! Watch all the videos and vote for your favorites below!*
*voting is for entertainment purposes only
Prepare your jingle to upload on December 2nd:
- Create a video of your original "jingle" telling us why Lottery tickets are the perfect way to pay it forward to the people who make your holidays great, sung to your favorite holiday melody. Video must be no longer than 45 seconds.
- Video must be sung a cappella (no background music) and to one of the following melodies:
Deck the Halls
We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Up on the House Top
- Video must be no longer than 45 seconds
- Solo performances only. Only the individual who submits the entry can be visible in the video. No other person’s voice, performance or talent can be captured in the song or the video
- Upload your video here between December 2th and 13th, 2013.
Videos must be no longer than 45 seconds in length and submitted in one of the following formats: .mov, .mp4, .wmv, .avi or .flv by 4 pm on 12/13/2011. Entries become property of the Colorado Lottery and cannot be returned. FULL CONTEST RULES
Check Out Mike Casey's Jingle:
Check out last year's winner:
Holiday Scratch games are the gifts that keep on giving
Give Holiday Scratch games from the Colorado Lottery. With a chance to win up to $100,000, these could be the greatest gifts you ever give. For more ways to win big, ‘Like’ the Colorado Lottery on Facebook. Prizes at least 50% of sales. Odds of winning vary by game. Odds of winning $100,000 one in 480,000. Visit coloradolottery.com for details.
Colorado Lottery Presents:
Virtual Scratch Games for Mountain Insider Members!
Log in to the new Mountain Insider site and play Colorado Lottery's holiday scratch games! You can win points that can be used toward entering contests for great prizes like flat screen TVs, vacations and more! Not a member of the Alice A-List? No problem, it's free and easy to join!
Sign in or Join the Mountain Insider now to play!